Friday, December 25, 2009

An extraodinary discovery.

Hello there. Ohkay. I was bored a few minutes ago so I was checking out what they got on Youtube. So after watching a few videos, I decided to watch Tyrashow there. They've got great episodes. And after watching a few, one of the episodes caught my eyes. And I clicked on it, and I was immediately amazed. Fascinated, excited, whatever else. I got interesting in finding out more about it. Wanna know what it was? Read on.

Readers, this post might be disturbing for those who don't believe in paranormal/supernatural or spiritual stuffs. And might be interesting to those who believe and wanna know more about these things. So whatever it is, if you feel uncomfortable, please do not watch, and exit from here. And those who ae skeptical, don't judge. Its just an entertainment. And please note that if you wanna hear and understand better, put on headphones/earphones. And since I can't put up the videos here, you'll heve to copy and paste the URLs. Thank you.

So I made an extraordinary discovery today. It got me interested. But first, I want you to watch these videos. Youtube doesn't allow us to watch Part 2 of it, so ya'll just watch Part 1, 3, 4 and 5. Firstly, watch the introduction of a certain someone first. Or something? =)

Don Henrie. (Real life Vampire)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539xWgHhatM
Or just type in- Vampires: Is it real?

Part 1-Don Henrie is interviewed by Tyra Banks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjSnmJd2Q8
Or just type in- Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 1

Part 2 is not allowed to be watched.

Part 3- Tyra Banks interviews another vampire.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teZLIbCxNbU
Or just type in- Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 3

Part 4- Tyra Banks interviews a Vampyra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV4Q87-sDTU
Or just type in- Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture. Part 4

Part 5- The last part that you should watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8BakD5_DQI
Or just type in- Tyra Investigates The Vampire Culture Part 5

What was that, huh? So do you believe in them? 90% of me believe. Its just so realistic. And these beings have made me realise that they are not what we usually think they are. Like in those Hollywood movies, we were given that imagination that vampires are scary and evil. But when I watched these videos, it amzaes me because they are so different from what we usually assume they are. But that just 5% tells me that these people are not real. As in they are just imagining things. But I don't know. I just find all this cool. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home