Friday, December 11, 2009

5th December 2009

Heyyy. So yeap. I'm back to post the details of the 5th Dec outing. So the people who went were me, Illy, Ayien, Puma, Fifie, Fardhie, Bazil, Ridwan. A few days ago before the outing, Illy had planned to go to Marina Barrage. I was cool until I went to take a look at the place myself. There was no shelter and if the day was raining, we would waste our time going there and even if it weren't we would be roasted under the hot sun. So I told Illy and she agreed with me. So then we planned to go for a walk at Vivo City instead.

I waited for her at Yishun MRT since she was coming from Marsiling. After 8765432990976971 trains went by, she finally came out at the same time Bazil arrived. We took the next train and stopped at Bishan MRT and met Fifie, Fardhie, Ayien and Ridwan. They were all waiting for Puma so we waited with them. Until seconds later Puma tapped on my back. I forgot she took the Circle Line. Hahah. So we all trained to Harbourfront. And walked to Vivo City.

For the first few minutes of the outing, we walked all around the whole Vivo. Went to the Sky Park and watch the children play while I snapped pictures of them walking here and there. Then we went back down to eat at Banquet. I ordered Fried Kway Teow. Most of them had Chicken Rice. We talked alot. About a particular sensitive subject on someone. So then after eating and all, we went to the Water Park where I enjoyed myself like hell. Went into the water with everybody.

But went it got a little too much at the knee level, some of them backed out. Only me and Ayien were left to splash water at each other. I was soaking wet. Ayien too. We made one whole round in water and went back to pull more people. We walked again when Bazil joined us. Then soon everybody joined in. We splashed water at everyone except Illy cause she was holding my camera. Puma got wet. so did Fifie. The girls and I wanted to splash water at Fardhie, so we chased him around and he ran like hell. The way he ran was fcuking hilarious people. It was like his ehem ehem was hurting. HAHAHAH. We kept splashing water at him cause we liked seeing him run like that and we would laugh like mad.

Then we decided to pee. Cause we laughed too much. When we came baack out from the toilet, it was already dark. And we stopped splashing and just walked around. Did some dares to Fifie and Fardhie. Dared the boyfriend to hunch the girlfriend on his back. Then again dared him shout 'I love Fifie!' Hahah. Ohkay so we were basically sabotaging him during the whole outing. When we ate, we would tell him to read prayers. Whe he wasn't looking I would snap candid pictures. Hahah. Cause he was the only fun 'guy' there! Bazil and Ridwan were... BLAHH. Boring.

So when it started to drizzle, we went under shelter and talked. Laughed and lied down. Then we took pictures, dried ourselves, and headed home. Separated from Illy and Bazil when they stopped at Outram MRT Station. They wanted to go home early but I wanted to waste time. So I took an extra journey on Circle Line. Then I got hungry. Asked if they wanted to stop somewhere to eat. Fortunately they agreed, so we stopped at Junction 8 Bishan, and ate at Mcdonalds. It was hilarious. We talked about balls. =p

Then Puma and Ayien bus-ed home, Fifie/Fardhie Circle Line-d home, while I trained myself home. I reached home and watch television before washing up. I had a hot shower and it was refreshing cause the day was sooo long and cold. I watched Television again, then updated my facebook. In the end, I slept at 4 AM.

I don't know why but I take advantage of holidays. ALOT. I sleep at super duper late at night, I mean, the earliest I slept was 4AM. And when I wake up, its 2 PM. I hope my schoolmates aren't surprised when they see me as a phhaaat girl when school reopens. =)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to go out and catch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with Abg Iman and Fifie and Fardhie. I've already confirmed with them and we're watching at Cathay, again, on 24 December. =) Have a good day ahead.

PS: We are silent breaking, aren't we? Sighs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home