Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Hello. Gosh I'm so pissed. I've been trying to contact Johanna since just now and I haven't fcuking succeeded. I called her cellphone, voicemail. Landline, 'Please leave a message after the tone.' Argh!!! Anna! Where the fcuk are you? We're supposed to watch movie today with Fifie and Puma! And here you are not responding to our calls! I even left a post at your facebook wall!!! Where you? Now I don't know what the hell to do. To keep on calling you or just change the plan. Gawwdd. I don't know if you got the message that I said meet at here and here at this time or not. Cause if you didn't, you could have at least called me!!! If you did, at least call again for an update lahhh. Aiyeooohhhh THAMBHI!!!

Ohkayyy. Sorry people. I was sooo stressed out that I couldn't contact JOHANNA MAELYN QUINOVIVA. So, anyways, ahhhhh!!!!! New Moon is out todayyyy!!! Hell yes I'm watching it. No matter Anna's there or not. I mean, hell, I could go right now if I wanted to. And watch all by myself. Hahaha. But of course, with friends is much much better. So my head's kind of blank right now. I don't freaking know what to do.

Ohh well Fifie and Puma's coming. So if Anna's not gonna respond, then we'll just have to watch at Ang Mo Kio Hub Cathay, then. Hell. My sister's gone out already. She's watching it again of course. Since a few days ago was the special premiere and she watched once. Of course she's watching again today. And so is my future sister-in-law.

Sighs. Give me a sign. A fcuking meaningful sign.

In other words, Bee, sad that you not joining us, but I understand. Your Auntie Fidah needs you, so I don't mind. But please make 6th December happen for me. I hope hope hope you can come on that day. Everybody's going and if you aren't hell, so xian. So anyways, miss you and of course, I love you. =)

PS: No guessing readers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home