Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello! Woah! Some people just can't stop complaining! Relax lah Phine! I haven't get the modem yet right! Aiyeooohhh THAMBHI! Nehmind. It's inmy hands now anyway. LOL.

So hello hello people of Blogworld. I'm back people. I'm back. Ahhh finally. The smell of long and never ending posts coming your way. BEWARE!!! Ohkay I'm being lame.

Anyways. Hmmm. EXAM EXAM EXAM. SA2 EXAMS. O-LEVEL EXAMS. PSLE EXAMS. MUST THEY ALL HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME?! Gosh. All the best to these people man. My exams were ohkay. English and Mother Tongue was fine. Maths paper 1 damn hard but paper 2 better. Science, don't ask me. Geography and history? Uhmm I don't know.

So here I am having this MACBOOK all to myself since just now. I've been updating my emails, my facebook and my other sh*ts. So now I'm updating you people. Hahahah.

Exam week were awesome. Everyday after the paper ends, the girls, basketballers and anis and fifie and I have breakfast all the time. Like Phine said, its true that we go out on an exam day more than a non-exam day. But it was cool. We had fun.

Oh and people, sorry, I can't update on the excitements that we had on the last day of exams cause some unwanted readers might read it. So just find out among us ohkay, to those who are from our school. Thanks for understanding.

Anyways, I'm tired. But before I go, somebody introduced me this video. Watch it. I find it cool. [X]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home