Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oooops. I'm back.

Hello. Ohkay! Stop! Don't start nagging at me for not updating for so loooooooooong. The thing is, my computer internet broke down, so don't blame me people! Everytime I sign in to to blogger, it says whatever crap is turned off. So I've been trying VERY hard, to get my internet working, AGAIN. Yeap. Again. My desktop breaks down almost every six months, it's like some programme has been installed that says, ' Break down every six months ' And then someone says, 'Yes.' Pffft. Its so irritating. Ohh and is it just me, or something is wrong with Blogger's 'New Post' section. It's like all the fonts are gone. Hmmm? Weird.

Anyways, here's an update of what's been happening, lately. Err first and foremost, I'm now at home. And when I say home, I mean the one that has 5 cats and 1 rabbit in it. So, yeah. I don't want to elaborate. So that's the full stop there. School? Hmmm. I can't really remember. Mostly its all the same stuffs uhk. Like lessons and all that. What I wanna talk about was our performance for Teacher's Day.

So, yeap. Morning, normal assembly period. Then we did our cross country run at Bishan Park. It wasn't that bad, actually. I got 51. Phine got 50 and Siti Farah got 49? I think? Hahah. Ouh and then we went back to school, and performers rushed to get ready for our performance. Dance was the 2nd item. Before us was choir. So those not fasting had their recess first before going back to dance studio to change into costume and apply make up and all. Oh yeah, and Phine's curling iron, was a little damaged, I think. Am I right, Phine? I don't know. Ask her. It turns out that many people used it and then it somehow got overheated or something. Aiyah I might be exaggerating, so ask Phine. Hahaha.

Then I did my make up. After everyone was done, we did two runs of the dance in dance studio, then touched up our make-ups and OFF WE GO! Hahahah. We were nervous already. But not as nervous as last year. Phine and I, and Kimberly, was practically jumping up and down before our turn. So yeah, this year, I didn't. I don't know about Phine, though, cause she's like on the other side of the stage. I was with Anna, we just kept on chanting, All the best all the time. Hahaha.

So when it was our turn, the curtains were drawn. And we went in to our positions. My heart was beating so fast I don't know what was the rate at that time. Haah. So when the curtains were pulled away, the music started, and adrenalines were everywhere. I just kep smiling and all. Haahhah. People were cheering, taking videos, laughing and all. Especially Anis, he was laughing all the while recording our dance down in his phone. I didn't see our Teacher's Expressions though. I was busy looking at the Exit sign and all. But I did look at Mr Djohan. He was smiling like one adorable bear. Hahaha.

At our last post we were like, 'YEAH!!!' all together, then we did our bw and took our props backstage. OOOOH I JUST LOVED THAT MOMENT. And not bad, our instructor said we did well. Hahaha. Yeah baby, yeah!!! LOL.

So then we changed out and I broke my fast, cause I was damn thirsty. Then we went up to the hall. Then school ended. Hahaha. It was so much fun.

So anyways, I'll stop here. And I SWEAR I'll update as soon as possible alright, you guys? Thanks.

PS: Oooh I just like having you around me. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home