Monday, December 27, 2010

Love.

I spent Christmas evening with Baby. After I got home from celebrating with the parents. I got home, texted him and waited. A few minutes later, I left my house and he was waiting at the staircase. I saw a bag. From the label I could tell what it was. It was a shoe box.

"You went shopping before coming here?" My expression was incredulous.

He was cool and calm. He smiled. Oh he smiled. His damn great smile weakened my knees.

"Yeap. And it's for you." He told me.

I was like whaaaaat?! He held out the bag to me. I looked inside, took out the shoe box and opened it. It was HEELS. Black and white with a ribbon on the front peep-toe heels. And I fell in love with it the moment I laid my eyes on it. I almost screamed. They were so damn pretty. I grinned from ear to ear as I looked up at him. He was still smiling.

"You are more than awesome. I don't know how to describe you anymore." I said.

"Just kiss me thank you." He whispered.

And I did. Goood God. He got me real nice heels for Christmas. I had no idea. And he's got GREAAAT taste. I fell in love all over again that evening. And right now, I'm head over heels with my Babe. I love love love you Honey.

The much anticipated bag.


Coming out.


Almost there.


Tadaa!


Love the height of it.


This was a purr-fect shot.


My very first Christmas gift.

PS: Whoo boy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home