Sunday, November 07, 2010

Holidays.

Hey ho hey ho. I've been busy. If you are asking where I was. Not THAT busy. But... Alright I confess. I've been really lazy to blog. *innocent face* Teehee.

But here I am, no? Yeahh. I'm just wondering. Why nobody tagged my blog lately. Are there any visitors at all? I have no idea. Oh well, whatever. I blog because I want to. Not because I want fans. Pffft. Anyways, did I mention I just woke up? Yeah I just did. And I'm still sleepy. I woke up, took a really long shower. Like for a whole 1 hour I think. Nobody was there to bug me having my shower. (Read:Mom) So I took my own sweet time. Haaah. And I had a laaate breakfast. Not sure if it's still called breakfast. Gosh Azura. You're pathetic.

Anyways, a few days ago I went to the Library. And borrowed Tavel books. I was waiting for Momma doing her facial and massage so I went up and got like 10 Travel books like USA, duh? Then I took Rome, San Fransisco, California, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London, New York and if I'm not wrong I took Spain. Oh yeah I took Portugal too. And I gotta say they're very informative and helpful for me in writing my stories. Cool cool. I borrowed only 4. New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and London. I told you I wanna travel right? Yeah I'd need to be familiar with the countries if I really want to. =)

So I've already 3/4 completing Story 2. And like I said, so far, so good. So yeah. I like it. And before school reopens, I vow to at least halfway complete Story 3 since I have a full month of nothing to do except sit at home and rot my arse off. Uhuh. But I don't know. I hope I can achieve my vows. I also vowed to grow taller by next year. Or if ot at least slim down a little. So that I won't look short. Heee. So. Yeap. That's about it.

Toodles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home