Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kimora Lee Simmons.

I am having K.L.S fever. That's Kimora Lee Simmons fever. Ahh she's amazing. I just followed her on Twitter and I've never actually been a fan of her before. I've heard of her but you know it's one of those 'Oh she's one of those celebrities like the Kardashian sisters." I never really thought about her. Seriously, never. So after following her on Twitter, I went to find videos of her on Youtube. Gosh the first video already got me glued to the computer screen.

She's living THE life, people! She's such a diva, she's so fierce! I just love it. She's one of those women I admire that has her own business, makes her own money, works her butt for success. In fact she's now Second on my Favourite Women List, the First would be Beyonce and the Third would be Tyra Banks of course. She's in control, and she's just sooo damn amazing. She's a model, a designer, a TV personality, an Author, a Perfumista, married to Djimon Hounsou(Read: Google him if you don't know who he is.) and a fcuking MOM of 2 kids. Gosh How the hell does she deal with all that and still in in LUXURY?! That's just unfair. I'm so envious of her glamorous life. She's like the Queen of Fabulosity. Even better than Kim Kardashian and her curves. And to top it off, she's a ghetto Japanese+Black American. Cool, no? Here's little sneak peak of her and her aww-some life. (Read: I really liked the last part. "It really doesn't get any better than this. This is the epitome of Luxury.)


She's fierce isn't she? She's obnoxious. She's mean. She's a mogul. She's upfront and straightforward. She's Divalicious. And she's my kind of woman. I adore her. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home