Saturday, November 13, 2010

Anger management?

GOD. No bloody words could describe how angry I am right now. No wait I'm not just angry. I'm fcuking pissed and ticked off. What the hell is the matter with them?! Blowing me off ALL the time! Excuses? Not sure, working, busy, overseas and sometimes even lazy. Goddammit. You know what? I don't even care anymore. When they've finally realised I'm still alive, I'm not invisible, then probably they should give me a call. Cause I'm ALWAYS available. *rolls eyes*

You guys. I'm sorry. Its just been a crazy year altogether for me and this holiday I wanted to just relax my mind with a bunch of friends, chill, hang out. Cause there's nothing for me at home. Parents and brother are working and I wake up like 2 or 3 pm in the afternoon every single day. And that is IF my alarm clock is not. If not, I don't even bother to wake up cause I feel like a zombie. I feel so lonely.

Get up, greet myself good morning, pretend someone - Daddy, Mommy, Brother - is in the living room watching TV. Then I'd get out of bed, take a full 1-2 hour bath just sitting under the shower most of the time. Then I'd go down, buy my own lunch, go back, watch TV/play computer whatnots. I feel like a loser. Sometimes I find myself talking to my own bloody self! I'm practically just losing it! Oh and then when my parents come home, I'm supposed to be happy cause finally someone at home with me, I'm not alone. But then they'll be tired from work, their patience, holding on by a thread and if I make a single mistake, I get yelled at! For no apparent reason. Every now and then I'm being blamed for their bad days. I don't fcuking get it.

That's the whole reason why I wanna get out of the house. You know, ge some fresh air and just enjoy myself for at least 1 day. Well that's not really the whole reason, but yeah. Part of it. All I'm asking for is ONE day. But of course some of my friends couldn't even take out 1 day for me. Wow I'm honoured. You know what? Forget it. Before I rant out all the profanity, I better get outta here. Cause right now, I'm more than just pissed off. I'm annoyed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home