Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love is powerful.

I had to blog this down. This video is so touching it melted my heart. I cried throughout the whole video because it reminded me of my lost cat, Boy. Here's the scenario in simple explanation. Read it first.

In 1969, 2 guys found a lion cub(Read:Baby lion) for sale. Seeing it so uncomfortable in the cage as it was cramped and lonely, the 2 men brought the lion cub home. Christian, name of the lion cub, was allowed to play about the church grounds but after a while he became too big for that place. So the 2 men brought him back to Africa, a lion's natural place, and left Christian there. 1 whole year later they came back to visit him but were told that Christian was now the leader of his own Lion Group(Read: Pride.)So he has become wild and he might not remember the 2 men. Without worrying about anything, they still went to visit him. After hours of finding the Lion Group, they finally found him. Christian looked at them for a while, trying to remember. Everyone was afraid he would pounce on the 2 men and eat or bite them. But the moment he recognised who they were, he immediately ran forward to hug his bestfriends. Pure love is proven just like that.

Now watch without caring about the words.


The moment Christian ran to his old pals, I cried like hell cause I suddenly remembered my own bestfriend, Boy. Eventhough he was a very naughty cat, he was so lovable and he made me smile all the time. He was there for me and he cuddles up to me everytime I silently cried in bed at night. Everytime I come home from school, he'll greet me at the door and make as much noise as he possibly can. He was a wonderful cat. I loved him alot. When everyone gave up on his unbearable naughtiness, I never did. I always talked to him, owner to pet, told him to behave everytime I left my house. He was my favourite, I have to admit.

Until now, as much as I enjoyed the Batam trip with the Sec 3s, I truly regret going for it. Because I didn't get to give a proper goodbye to him. When I read the message Mom sent me, saying Boy is missing, my heart fell straight into my gut. I teared up in public itself. The first thing that came to my mind was if he was in danger, injured, hungry, thirsty. If he was okay. If he was still alive, still breathing. If he was still here in this world. All I wanted to do was run back home and search for him till I found him. In the bus all I could think of was him, wandering about, lost and completely scared and unaware of his wareabouts. I didn't get to tell him how much I appreciated him being there for me and making me laugh all the time. Most of all, I didn't get to say how much I loved him.

I hope he's still out there, alive and happy, at least. And I hope that one day he'll come back to his old friend. Just like how this lion came back to his. I hope he'll find his way home and for the love of God, I hope I get to see him again. I just want him back. Please, Boy. Find your way home and come back to me. I really miss you.

PS: I need a big hug.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home