Thursday, December 02, 2010

DESARU.

The parents and I, went to Desaru Golden Beach Resort on the 29th Nov to 1st Dec. And I gotta say, eventhough there were just 3 of us, I really had fun. My parents are the most sporting parents on this planet, I think. They were so casual and really fun to be with. And I was so comfortable there. So... Without further ado, I shall let the 3987524892456354 pictures do the talking. Enjoy!

Hello JB!


The extremely deserted SHOPPING MALL.

Got a few things to store in the mini-fridge.



Yours truly.


And then we had breakfast.



And we're off!



Oooh we're here!





We lived in 639. Mussaenda Villas.







Going about the area.









And then we decided to drive around and explore other resorts.Like Pulai Desaru Beach Hotel and Lotus Desaru Beach Resort.







Then at night we had dinner. It felt as if we were the only ones at the resort.



The next day we went swimming after breakfast. =)



And then we set out to The Ostrich Farm. (Read: Extremely cool facts about ostriches blew my mind. )












Then we went traveling the outskirts of Desaru for food. The cats were really just crowding around us, asking for food. So since I couldn't stand them begging like poor hungry kitties, I gave them the leftover cat biscuits from the car. And they ate happily.





The next morning we went jogging before breakfast. Look at the waves. They were damn big and scary. After that we checked out and headed back to Johor Baru.











Went to eat at The Manhattan Fish Market at Jusco.




These kids were just like cycling in the middle of the road.


So long, Malaysia.

And hello House.

And you guys. =)

PS: My fingers are numb.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home