Wednesday, December 08, 2010

THE ROCK FEVER.

Okay. I am currently very extremely dangerously in LOVE with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Why? Cause he is smokin hot! I just can't take it! I'm soooo crazy about him and I never get tired of him. His charm, his sexy-ness, his gorgeous smile, his huge buff body all the way to his good looks. Whoo! I'm having a massive meltdown! This video is during those times where he was still in WWE. Lilian Garcia asks him about his big match with Goldberg. But instead of answering the question, he teases her because back in those days, he used to flirt with her cause he knows she has this thing for him. They're sooo cute! And I think they did 'it' before. It's so obvious. The chemistry and everything. Ahhh this video is one of the reasons I am currently madly in love him. So watch it till the end okay! It'll make the girls drool!



He's hot isn't he? And sooo damn flirtacious and cocky. He's my kind of man. =)))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home