Sunday, April 25, 2010

Post.

Am I pathetic?
Hey-ho people. Hmmm. Yeap. Typical thing. Just felt like posting. Heh. So uhm. Updates? Yeah. That'll be nice. =)

1. I painted my nails with grey nail plish over the weekends. I look like a ghost. But it's cool.
2. SWs been busy preparing for YOG 'performance and also Tunas Berseni and other performance. So I can't really absent myself no more. =(
3. I've been downloading songs to my MP3. Phine says my Genre is mainstream. Is that right? Yeah I think so.
4. I've been writing my story during school hours and during freetime. I have 1 whole story all done and another I'm working on it now. Everybody wants to read it, but people, patience is a virtue.
5. Last Friday went over to follow Zuby cut her hair at Astina Sari. Near Anna's place. Then Freddie came and we went over to Anna's house. I had fun that day.
6. Anna lent me her Picture Bible. Don't get me wrong. I'm not converting. I love my religion. It's just that I'm interested getting to know more about the other religions in the world. So I'm starting with Christianity.
7. Anna also lent me her Chicken Soup for the Teenage Souls book. It's a very nice book. Teaches you alot of things. I'm gonna grab more Chicken Soup books when I get the chance. =)
8. I miss AhBoy.
9. I mis Manjebaby.
10. Yes. I still miss my sister.

There you go. Thanks for dropping by. Have good night.

PS: Tell me the truth. Am I pathetic?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home