Sunday, March 07, 2010

Dreams.

I dreamt I was standing in the middle of a field with nothing else around it. And then few seconds later, I felt a sudden sharp pain in my heart. Before I knew it, I was bleeding. I couldn't breathe properly. At that moment all I saw was the beautiful sky with white clouds floating above me. I asked to the silence around me, "Am I dead?" The answer came clear that I wasn't. Because few seconds later, a black figure loomed above me. I couldn't see clearly cause I was loosing too much blood and my vision was blurred. I was dying. And it turned out that someone had shot me straight through my heart. And I eventually died in that dream.

Please tell me that dreams aren't real. Cause that dream felt so real. When I woke up, felt that stab of pain at the spot where the bullet went through. Sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home