Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Heheh.

Hello there dearest readers. So uhm. Where to start? I got no idea.

Owh! I met Royce today! Hahah. He's not bad. I love his smile. He has that very friendly atmosphere all over him. Hahah. Nice dude. We are so called Kindergarten pals in Phine''s dream. Hahah. Or mind. Or world. Aiyah up to her lahh. Hahah. So, yeah. He's a good guy. So is the other one. Sorry Phine. Both of them are good for you. It's just that he is more of THAT kinda guy that I have always wanted for you. But of course, it's supposed to be you who decides. So, take a pick! Pick the one that's you think is right for you. Alright? All the best. Hahah.

Other than that, I have nothing else to say. I just love CBBC's new look. Hahah. Ohkay whatever. Have a good night earthlings!

PS: Love is friendship. (Can anybody agree/disagree to this?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home