Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday.


We celebrated Daddy's birthday yesterday. We, as in my mom and me. We initially wanted to wait for the Brother but he came home late so we celebrated first. I was studying when Mom went to the kitchen and started frying fishballs and prawnballs. Daddy was busy watching TV.

Mom told me to stop studying and help her out. So I took out 4 plates and 4 spoons. Yes, 4. Put in on the table in our living room. Then I carried the box of Chocolate Cake next. My Dad was like, Woaahhh. Hahah. Classic.

Mom finished frying so we put all the food in front too then we lighted the 5 candles. Yes. My Dad's 50 people. So is my Momma. Then we took pictures of Dad blowing the candles. I took a few pictures with him. So did Mom. Then we sat down happily and munched on the cake. There was just Me, My Dad and My Mom. I felt like cring there and then. But I didn't. Didn't wanna ruin the small celebration. Heh.

Then we left a huge piece for the Brother and I washed up everything. My parents continued watching TV, laughing. I went straight to my room, switched off the lights, and BROKE DOWN.

I was literally crying non-stop the whole night. I don't know if I had swollen eyes this morning but I did cry. My heart was just sinking deeper and deeper as I continued weeping. I clutched it so hard cause it was getting to a point where I could hardly breathe. Tears kept on coming and I kept on sobbing and praying. I just wanted my WHOLE family back. I don't know who I'm living with right now. I want them back. I want them all back.

Then I don't know if I fainted or just drifted off to sleep, but this morning, Mom had a very hard time waking me up. Usually its just 2 calls and I'm up. But this morning, she had to scream at me and slap my arm real hard before my soul could come back to my body.

PS: I have nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home