Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ho hey! Hahah. I bought contact lenses today. $81.90. Cool. I love the feeling. I need it for dance since I am not allowed to wear specs during SYF. Oh well. I'm saved.

Mom Bought us a digital camera for the Sri Warisan Genting Highlands trip. Sanggup sak. It costs on $128 and it's worth it. Mom says it's my advanced birthday present since she doesn't really need it more than I do. Adults don't camwhore. =)

Ohkay he's prepaid is low, so yeah, it's really fcuked up. I miss him so badly. I hope he fetches me tomorrow. I hate school holidays because dancers are forced to come back to school and work our butts off. Especially bloody Ms Shushan.

Anyways, I miss my schoolmates. Arina and Nurul. Hahah. They're like so freaking fun to be with. Sad. Just gonna have to wait for about 7 days before I get to see them again.

Oh well. I'm gonna have a long day tomorow. Goodnight readers of this entry!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home