Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey ho! I am so not feeling well right now. I vomited 2 times just now. My throat is burning!!!! I cannot swallow my saliva properly. But guess what? I know why. I've been eating too much Nuttella these past few days. I cannot resist it larh! Its just so, argh! I lost the feeling when the chocolatey flavor just melts into my mouth. YUUMMM!

Sorry to those who are drooling right now. =p

Anyways, can I tell you what happened on Tuesday during art lesson? I came from the girls toilet. I was walking and I stopped at just a few steps around the corner of a wall. Because I was listening to my friends talking about whether my art teacher came to school that day. I had no freaking idea who was behind the wall.

I heard what I had to hear, about my Art Teacher thingy, so I was about to take just one step front, where Nathalie was at. Then, right in front of my eyes, was D!!! LOL. I didn't realise until I looked at Zuby's face which showed a 'LOOK UP' expression. I was confused. But guess what, I literally froze when I actually looked up. Hahaha.

He was looking at Zuby then when he was about to bump into me,he looked at me. Stupidly, I continued on to freeze. I counted to 3 seconds, and played it cool. He simply gave me the blurr look( so cute!), and walked around me to go to the staircase behind me. I was dumbfounded siah! Then I gave Nathalie the 'OMG' look while putting my palm near my heart. Hahaha.

Too much Information? Sorry!
Goodnight darlings!

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home