Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh God. Holidays are super boring. Thank Goodness there's school again tomorrow. I just can't bear to sit at home and here my parents nag and stuff like that. Ouh and with school in my head, at least I have something to squeeze in other than all the 'unwanted' memories that's stored in there.

Sighs. Love does have its ups and downs huh? Hmm.

Anyways, I'm now in my living room typing words on my sister's laptop since I'm damn lazy to turn on my desktop. My mommy is sleepily sleeping in her comfy bed. My sister's somewhere out there in Singapore. My brother? Errr delivering pizzas again? I think. Heh. My dad? Well I guess he's the only person who is actually working non-stop even during public holidays. Sighs.

As you can see, my family was never united. Not even Hari Raya. Some will be at home. Some will be in their own rooms. Some will be at the grandparents house already. I don't understand how I went through all this during my 14 years of life.

Oh well. I guess this IS life, huh?
Happy holidays, everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home