Monday, June 09, 2008

Hey there. Err. Alot of things have been happening lately and... Yeah, its been a hard month for me. I'll be going to Pelegong, Negeri Sembilan on the 16th of June. And will only come back on the 18th. 3 freaking days to enjoy the kampong life. Crap. Hmm.

By the ways my relationship with Abg Iman(my Godbrother), is seriously going down. I don't know why but I just don't feel like smsing him anymore. Like seriously. I don't know but somehow he is starting to irritate me. I mean like if I don't reply to his smses, he'll be like, ''Adik, are you angry with me?" Then I'll be like "Abg, doesn't mean adik tk reply adek marah kat abg.(Read: Brother, doesn't mean that I am angry with you if I don't reply.) It could mean that adik busy. Abg faham tak?" (Read: You understand?) Then he will somehow sulk. (Nouh not suck, sulk.) Ain't that irritating? Ergh.

Anyways, I created a diary yesterday after all that happened. Believe it or not, yeah I made ANOTHER new diary. Lets refresh my own memory. Now, I have around 6 diaries, and 4 blog websites. WTF??? Ohkay. Got to go. I wanna eat. Oh and by the way, go and see the cuppycake song video at Youtube. The little girl singing it is so damn adorable. Here's the link. [x]

Ahahs. Toodles! =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home