Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today.

Firstly.
<------------ tagboard.
Hello right back at you, boy. Hahah. I didn't know you READ my blog. =) I miss you and I love you too babyboy.

Ohkay hey people. So how's your day going? Hmmm it's 9.05pm right now. I wonder what you people did the whole day. I'm guessing........................ SLEEPING. Right? Alright you ain't gotta admit it. I understand. =)

So today I had performance at Taman. Reached there at 8 am. Performance started at 10 am and finished at 12.30pm. After that I went over to the Grams place. Damn its been weeks since I last saw them. I missed them so much. And when I reached both of them were like so happy I finally came and didn't forget about them. Atok gave me $50 for my birthday. Hahah. I don't really need the money nor do I want anything. As long as I get to be happy with my family for at least 1 whole day, that's fine with me. So then after eating, I played with Manjebaby. Damn I missed him like hell. I hugged him and kissed him until I was out of breath. And that fatass lil'thang is getting bigger and bigger everytime I see him. Nyayi was amazed with what I did with him.

You see. I have a really unexplainable bond with animals. When I am alone with them, I find myself like talking to them as if they're another person. So the routine that I have with Manjebaby is that, we will rub our heads together everytime I see him anand the it's like I'm the Big Cat. Hahah. I know I know. Silly. But Manjebaby loves it, and I have got nothing to lose. So, what? Hahah. Then I love to feed him. Even though his food are biscuits, I would take a handful of them and feed him the biscuits one at a time. So Nyayi was like 'Bagos ehk dier! Rapat ngan kakak kedue dier.' (Read: Good ah he! He's close to his 2nd sister'.) Hahah 2nd sister is meeee! =)
So then we went home and until now, I've been slacking like a pig. Okay. Till here. Goodnight people! Take care yea? Alright.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home