Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FIFTEEN!

Hello everybody! Well first of all......


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! WOOHOO!


I'm fifteen! Yay. Ohmygosh. Hahah. Already this morning when I woke up I received like 18 messages of birthday wishes from all sorts of people. And when I reached home just now, I had like 36 notifications of birthday wishes on my facebook. Gosh. I am simply so touched. Never did I feel so special before. Thanks to everybody for the birthday wishes. I really truly sincerely appreciated it. That was simply so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Alright. That's it for today. And rememer, if your day haven't been going well so far, at the end of the day, you can always say, "Phew! I'm glad that's over. And tomorrow's a new day!" So have a great great day ahead people. =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home