Monday, May 10, 2010

Hmmm...


Hello there.

Uh. Yeah. Maybe you noticed that my Facebook status is Its Complicated. It's... well... its complicated. I don't think I love him. Maybe I'm just in love with whatever he does. Like all the sweet things. So... Yeah. Don't get confused. I need time to really think about this relationship before I say I love him. But I do like him. He's great guy. Okay? In case you were wondering. =)


On the way home, Anna and I, we had a what's-gonna-happen-to-us-in-the-future-talk in the bus. It was cool. We planned alot of things. And we vowed to stay bestfriends forever. Along with the rest of the girls of course. I really hope our relationship would last long. Like until the rest of our lives. Hopefully, girls. Hopefully. =)


Alright. Till then. Gotta study cause exams are bloody coming. -.- Have a great day ahead everybody!


PS: I want a bright fuure.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home