Sunday, August 01, 2010

I'm sick.

I'm not sure what to type here. Seriously. I look at the blank space and my mind goes blank. Okay fine. Every now and then my mind ALWAYS go blind nowadays. Oh whatever.

I guess I'm here tonight, cause I'm... I'm sick and tired of this. When will it ever end? I don't understand. If "you're" reading this, let me ask you. When are you coming home? Are you EVER gonna come home? What are you? You have a family, don't you know that? Are you awake? Or are you still in your pathetic little dream hoping for someone to come and get you and rescue you from this nightmare? You do realise that you are on your own right? Or you still don't? Gosh what is wrong with you? You think 'he' loves you? If he does, he would've asked you to come home. Hell. If he did, he would have brought you home himself. What the hell is wrong with you? He doesn't love you like we do! He only cares about nothing but himself. You think you can get married and live a happy life with him? You think he will make you happy? Gosh. He has done NOTHING but bring you sadness after all these years. And you don't realise that do you? Oh wait. I bet you do. You're just too big of a coward to admit it.

You have us. Me, most importantly. You know I've always got your back. I stand up for you whenever I can. When everyone turns their back towards you, I don't. I believe you can change. I do. I've been nothing but patient everytime you're being a bitch. You can never have any other sister better than me. Trust me. I know myself. And I used to know you too. But right now, I feel like I don't anymore. You're a complete different person. I don't recognise you as 'her' anymore. Gahh. Whatever. I'm wasting my time. You obviously don't care. Go. Go and do whatever you want.

But you better realise that I will always be here with my arms wide open, waiting for you to come back. You're my sister and I'll never give up on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home