Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Busy.

Hello there.
It had been a hectic week. And I've been so caught up with alot of things these last few days. So I'm tired. I am. But I can't stop now. Got performances coming up. Add in retests of SA1 and more new topics to digest for the next few weeks before SA2. Sighs.

Last week before school reopened, we had dance. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ad Friday. Everyday from 10 am to 6 pm. I didn't go for Monday cause I wasn't feeling well. Okay who am I lying to. I didn't want to go. Among the reasons were laziness. And I also didn't turn up on Wednesday, cause I had dance practice somewhere else.

Then Sunday night, I went to watch The Karate Kid with Mom. It was a great movie. Thumbs up. ratings 4/5 stars. I loved it. After the movie went home to pack my school stuff. Honestly, I didn't want to go to school. I wasn't ready to see my schoolmates and my teachers yet. and 2010 hasn't really been a great year for me. I just felt like staying at home and sleep and become obesed for the rest of my life.

But I gathered my guts and I got out of the house the next morning. Lessons went on as per normal. Maths sucked even more, and English, well. The iCast thing is so not helping. And most Sec 3s agree with me. I don't know what the hell the English teachers were thinking. I hate it. Makes our legs cramp, our backs pain and our necks sprain. How do they even expect us to pay attention with all the distraction? Gosh. Teachers nowadays are simply full of crap. Oh and my Chemistry teacher is Mrs Guan again. So yeah. That sucked real bad.

So then after school went for dance. Yesterday I had dance. Mainly everyday except Friday. Cause our Oeuvre is coming and we HAVE to put on a good show. Or not its embarrassing. We've been practicing and working our butts off in the stuffy school hall and tiny dance studio. Alright so that's done.

This morning I woke up at 7am. I knew I was late cause there was no way I was gonna reach school by 7.30am. But I eventually made it. Daddy sped through the traffic lights and overtook the slow arse drivers on the road. So I did reach school at 7.30am. Oh and did I mention I saw Cikgu Djohan? Yes Cikgu I saw you on your bike at the junction from Lentor to Yio Chu Kang. =) And I know now that you read my blog. Hahah.

So currently I'm in my room typing this out while my parents are outside watching TV. Alright may just my dad. My mom's in her room. Doing Gawd knows what. I don't really want to know. I'm still not in a good mood after the last two entries. Especially now that my brain is swamped by the pressure of Gawd forsaken hard ass topics that are coming up, I still can't stop thinking about what Momma said to me. And to top that off, Daddy agrees with her.

Goodnight.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home