Sunday, May 30, 2010

Updates.

Hello there. Just updates.

1. Went over to In-Laws'house to ask for hand in marriage. While the adults talk, my future-sister-in-law and me played with her kitten. She loves animals too, so that's aww-some.
2. Didn't have practice last Saturday, so went to the library with Momma. Borrowed alot of books for the holidays.
3. On the same day, went to settle Brother's new bike at the workshop. It is huge people! I love it. It's big and black and bold and beautiful. Hahah.
4. Then yesterday went over to my 1st Uncle's house, from Daddy's side. Told them about the engagement and everything. Then watched The Incredible Hulk with my 3 girl cousins. I miss them so much!
5. On the same day, went to my 2nd Uncle's house, to give them the news. And then had luch at their place. Spent time with my cousins there too. Then headed home.

So today, daddy's not working so I'm currently at home with him. I woke up at 12 PM I think. Hahah. Okay boring-ness is heading it's way over here in a couple of minutes. So before I go, just wanted to say that I miss my girls. =)

PS: We're on a break. No not a break-up. Just on a break. He's busy with O-Levels and I'm busy with my brother's engagement. So it's a time-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home