Monday, June 21, 2010

Sisters.


Hey. I watched this yesterday. And it got me weeping like a baby. You guys should watch it. It's really sad and touching. It may be slow, but the story gives meaning and it teaches everybody a lesson. It taught me a lesson. Cause when I watched it I was home alone and it got me crying from the bottom of my heart. With regards to my own personal experiences and what I'm going through at this point of my life, this movie made me cry more than 5 times. I'm gonna bet that eventhough some of you are not those type that cry in a movie, when you watch this by yourself, believe it or not, you will tear up. And whether you want to acknowledge it or not, that is your problem. Just watch it. Its real good. =)

Here. Watch the trailer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home