Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bored.

Hello. Goodmorning. So I'm currently in school. Having D&T again. Gosh. I swear there's nothing to pay attention for in here. All he does is talk. And at the end of every lesson we all keep asking each other what we're supposed to do. What is wrong my my school? Urgh.

Anyways I don't have anything to say. I'm just bored. Dzul and Afiq are Facebooking their arse off. The rest are busy finishing up their assignments. Areena and Puma are in different classes but I bet their having fun. Anna is absent from school. I'm still not sure if I should go for dance or not. My head is spinning. Probably from yesterday. I can't walk properly. I have no energy. Okay they're right. I have to stop it. It's making me distracted in class.

PS: I miss you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home