Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello. Mira! I thought you live in Khatib? You stop kat Yishun ehk? My mommy said she saw you behind us. Hahah. Sowie ehk. Tk perasan uh. =p

Anyways, I disturbed Cikgu this morning before school started. He was at the GO, I was on the way to toilet. I saw him, smiled, and said 'Cikgu! I saw you yesterday!' He gave me the 'huh' look for like 2 seconds then his expression changed to like he just realised something. He didn't say anything and looked away like 'whatever' like that. Hahaha. I laughed and walked straight to the toilet. I love Cikgu mannn. He's so funny and lovable.

Actually I don't have much to post. So here's something to just entertain ya'll for today. =)

This is Tommy. He stole my heart the 1st time I declared he was mine. But my brother loves him the most. That explains the postal note, that said, he's mine that's on his head. =)
Photobucket

Ehmon is a girl, she's my 2nd cat. Ah Boy's my 4th, and he's my bestfriend day and night. Both of them love my mom. That explains why my mom is in the picture. =p
Photobucket

This handsome darling here is my 3rd love, Little One. He's very 'peramah'. That explains how he posed for the camera. =)
Photobucket

This one is Manje Baby, he's my personal toy. That explains the plastic bag around his head. He isn't mine, my sister's.
Photobucket

This rabbit here is my 1st love, Mohd Bunny Bin Ashari. He's my 1st pet, and he's 8 years old. My whole family loves him the most. Including Daddy. That explains his name as the father of Bunny. =)
Photobucket

All these darlings are my greatest passion. I've loved them, embraced them, took care of them for quite a while now. And I will never ever change my ways with them. I had a hamster named Chiki, but sadly, he died of obesity. It was painful to see him just frozen dead when I came home from school 1 day. I literally cried for 2 weeks and refused to go to school. I loved him ohkay. But, Bunny, Chiki, Tommy, Ehmon, Little One, Ah Boy and Manje, will always be buried in my heart until forever. I love my pets.

Goodnight pet owners AND readers. =p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home