Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hey everyone. Every single one. Every body. Every pair of eyes reading these. Ohkay stop. Hahaha. Hello. Gawd. Received the results yesterday for SA1. I failed 4. Sssshhh. My parents don't know! Hahaha. I don't really care cause studying isn't my thing. Heh. My parents don't care either. I gave up studying like few years ago. I don't think I will ever be able to get myself into that mode fully, ever again. Only 70%. Not 100%. Sorry people, but I hate studying. FULL STOP.

Yesterday, we checked papers in school, then had a talk in the hall about cyber safety crap, by some losers from Singapore Poly. Their talk was fcuking bullsh*t to the core. And they speak like dead chickens. Then after school, I went home with Fifie by Bishan Park. My bus came first, sowie Fifie!

In the bus was freaking creepy I tell ya'll. I sat beside some ITE Malay dude who kept on staring at me from the moment I got up the bus, to the moment I sat down. He's so creepy. It was after a while that he called me and ask if I had tissue. Of course I said no. I don't carry tissue with me. Then he was like asking what my name was and where I school at. I calmly replied to his questions like it was normal. But I got a liittle scared when he asked what block I stay. Thank Gawd, at that moment, Iman called me.I was like ' Sorry.' I was on the phone with Iman for quite long 'cause he was pestering me to go back school cause he and Hafizal were coming 'cause they wanted to see the school magazine. I was like are you people mad?! Hahahah. But then I agreed to meet them at Yishun MRT instead at 5.30.

So when I got down the bus, the ITE dude was like following me and then asked me if I would let him send me home. I was like, fcuk, what the hell is wrong with this guy. I lied that I was gonna meet my brother. He got scared and simply said 'Oh then I go first.' Hahahah. Loser. I didn't move until he was nowhere to be seen. I was scared he follow me larh! I wanted to call Faizal, then remembered, he was at Mama's house.

Then I went straight home, did some cleaning before getting a call from Iman that they were reaching Yishun soon. So I took the school magazine, my essential valuables, and left the house. I met them at Yishun MRT. Hafizal was like, 'Eh eh let me see let me see!' Because I told him there were his pictures in the school magazine. He was so eager even Iman laughed at his silliness. He just sat down in the middle of the crowd and happily flipped the pages of the magazine while laughing at how funny he looks in every picture. Funny larh that brother of mine.

Then after he was done, we went under void deck to lepak (Read: Sit and talk). We talked about school, girlfriends and boyfriends and teachers and family and stuff like that. I had a 'puff' with them. Iman gave me one stick. So I was like, aiyah ohkay lah. Hahaha. We had alot of laughs. Hafizal was basically cracking up jokes and making Iman say letters like 'R' and 'L', and words like 'ALLAH', 'Lampu' and 'Aladdin' I was just sitting there laughing like a moron while they laugh at each other for not pronouncing the words properly. Hahahaha. They are hilarious.

Then I had to make a move cause mom was reaching home soon. They sent me to the Yishun MRT again, before they themselves went off. I shook their hands and Hafizal was like, 'Jage diri baek2 ehk. Jangan masok longkang tau. Apaper call Abg.' (Read: Take care uh. Don't walk into drains uh. Anything call me.') Iman was like 'Abg pon!' (Read: Me too.) I was like ohkay bubbye. Hahahaha.

I miss the so much man. Since they graduated, most of them just separated and went with their own paths, but Iman and Hafizal are like inseparable and stayed together until now. I hope they stay united like brothers, forever. Till now, I haven't heard any news about Sufian, who now has a girlfriend that controls the hell out of him. Yan, I thought you could do better luh seyh. Wake up ehk, that minah's not worth it. Come on like, you've got looks, use it wisely. And please start schooling soon.

Anyways, today, hhhrrrmmmmppphhhhh!!!!! After recess had Leadership crap crappety crappy stuff. It was so fcuking faaaaaarking boring like hell! Wasted our edusave money paying for it lah FCUK! Stupid idiotic morons who come up with the leadership bullsh*t larh! Damn. Damn it. Damn that.

After 'school' went to Junction 8 with Josephine, Zubaidah, Fifie and Anis for lunch at Mcdonalds, then went around to find something nice for a gift for someone. It was so fun. Hahaha. Laughing and getting hyper with Josephine Emily Austria is really alot of fun man. Then Iwaited for Illy at Bishan MRT cause she lives in Yishun too, near my house. VERY near luh Illy! Hahaha, Talked crap about some bitch in our school. I think some of ya'll know who. Hahaha. When Illy and I start talking about her, we just can't stop cursing and criticizing! Fun right, Illy Alifah! Hahaha.

So now I'm home, typing this entry because I'm bored to tears! Someone spark my life up please.

Love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home