Monday, September 06, 2010

Stories.


Hello there. Okay my previous posts have ALL been about movies. I love movies, so that explains it. I've watched like 3 movies in one day. When I have nothing else to do of course. Heh. So anyways, some of you have already known that I love writing stories. I buy tonnes of blue notebooks and write my stories in there. I don't really know where these stories come from. There will just be dialogues popping in my head and I end up creating a whole scene, IN my mind. So being afraid of losing these dialogues, I pen it down, and I then realise it turns into a story. So I have like 5 different stories in my head. Story 1 is already done. I've let my friends read it and they wanted MORE. So be patient people. Story 2 is on its way. Hahah. Oh by the way, my stories don't have a title. Just Story 1, 2, 3 and so on. Here's a synopsis on Story 1.

2 main characters. Fransisca and Ricky. They like each other. But they're keeping it inside. Fransisca is smoking hot, Ricky is the school's hottie. The whole story evolves around them. Fransisca dealing with the pressure of admitting she loves Ricky, and the fact that her mother, whom she had run away from is suddenly checking on he after 3 long years. Then Ricky, is dealing with how he deeply in love he is with Fransisca, and afraid that she doesn't love him back and also the fact that his parents are keeping something from him. In between there will be other characters like Amy and Ben, the troublesome couple who's debating about having sex or not. Then there's J-J AND Lisa, the cutest couple in the whole story, who always, teases, Ricky and Fransisca. 5 books in total. So if you wanna know what happens to these people, you can email/text/tag/ask me personally.

Story 2 is on its way. I'm writing the very dramatic part. 10 books in total. And I'm writing Book 7. Don't worry, by the end of the year, ya'll will know what Story 2 is all about. Other stories are still being thought of. The dialogues for other stories keep running through my head. So I better hurry with Story 2 if I don't wanna lose these scenes.

That's all for today. I gotta go to sleep now, since I have dance tomorrow from 10 am to 1.30pm. I'm kinda okay with it, I ain't complaining cause since its fasting month, dancing helps to lose weight. I HAVE to lose at least 2/3 kg before this Friday. =)))

PS: Sleep well, sleep tight.
Sweet dreams, and Goodnight.
(Read: A poem I used to say to Bunny[rabbit] every night. God I miss him.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home