Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 2

Ey yo wazzup. I'm extremely bored right now. This module is so goddamn annoying. So goddamn confusing. I just goddamn hate it. My head is about to burst. And the facilitator is worst. Talking to himself the whole damn time. Tsk tsk. Stoooooopid bodoh. Stupid, you understand? Stupid. URGH.

Anyways can't wait for school to end so that I can go over to Bishan and meet up with the boyfriend. It's my job to come over this week cause it's his exam period so he can't go far. I don't want him to go far. So yeah I'm coming over today. Can't wait! ^.^

I surprised visited him yesterday. Told him I was tired and stuffs. But I was actually on the way to Bishan. He was like at home in his boxers watching tv, I texted, "Hey boo, how about you come down and meet me at J8 now?" His reply was, "You're kidding right?" "No I'm not. You have 5 mins to reach here. I'll be waiting." Hahahahah. abou 15 mins later he reached and had a huge smile on his face. He didn't know I was coming, at all. And I totally surprised him. I'm a good girlfriend right, honey? Hahahah. <3

I love you. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home