Thursday, October 07, 2010

Study.

Whoo sisnce 1st October I haven't blogged. Reason? My week was fully booked! Like I said, I 've been concentrating and focusing on studying and nothing else. That is exactly what I have been doing for the past 7 days. Sec 3s have been going for night study, from 6pm to 9pm. I feel like a polytechnic student coming home so late. Alright don't have to think so far. I feel like I'm doing my O Levels at this point. I never fail to come for night study. And I spend 11 hours in school. And less than that at home. I reach home, bathe, eat while watching TV with my parents and then I got to sleep. That's my routine since this Monday. And since today, school finished earlier, I decided not to go to the Sel-Study at 1pm to 3pm cause I'm farking sick and I'm tired.

I have been having flu, cough, headache, fever. But I endured and still attended school cause I told ya'll, I don't wanna drop to Acad. The consequences are ridiculous and I don't wanna bear them. So I am freaking studying non-stop so that I DON'T drop down to Acad. I thought of going to the clinic today, but momma isn't home so I thought forget it. The fever will pass.

Alright so this Sunday, my brother's getting engaged. I am soooo excited. And worried at the same time cause I have Maths and Social Studies exam the next day. So as soon as my guests leaves, I'm gonna revise. Hahahah. I hope everything goes well. I am sooo nervous. And very happy for them and myself. Hopefully in 3 years time I'm cuddling my niece/nephew in my arms. =)))

My parents are fantasizing about being grandparents already. And I have to admit, its cute cause Daddy was like, "I cannot wait to bring my grandchildren for cycling at the park." Hahahah. I know right? And momma sounded so excited. Kak Zizah! I want baby!!! Hahahah.

So there you go. Right now I'm gonna take a quick nap to regain my energy for tonight. Momma's gonna reach home soon from Geylang cause she went to buy the engagement stuffs with my aunts. So yeah. Hopefully she brings home food. =) Have a good day everyone.

PS: I might not blog again until the end of next week. So please don't expect anything when you drop by. Thank you for reading! Enjoy this video.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home