Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.10.10

Have you been waiting for the engagement updates? Hahahahah. Lucky you, today is the day. Woohoo!. Awwsome ain't it? Alright. I don't have much time. So I'mma just let the pictures talk. I will go in sequence. More pictures are at my facebook. Enjooooy!

Starting of the day. Conserving energy for the day. =)

Guests came and we started the prayers.

My cousin and I. She's 17 I think?

The engagement ring and the watch as a gift from him to her.

The cousins from Daddy's side. Our noses are ALL the same. =)

The 2 representatives from the boy's side. My Daddy's brothers.

The Family. I am proud of this picture.

Boarding the bus to the girls's side.

Going up to the girls' house and our hearts are thumping.



I love her. =)

Oh and remember John? The awwsome dude who's been by my brother's side since he was 13? The one in black is him. =)))


He looks happy doesn't he? He's no longer just a brother and a son. He's someone's fiance now. =)

And this is my most favourite picture.

Congratulations to the both of you for getting engaged! I just wanna say that Abg, you've grown so much and I realised that only AFTER I found out you were getting engaged. And seeing you so happy on the day itself touched me deep in my heart. Not only you. The whole family is happy for you. We've been through so much as a family and we've come this far. Same goes for your relationship. You've been together for what? 4 years? And you're still going strong. I wanna wish you all the best for your future, and hopefully, you last till eternity. Thank you for being the man of the family. Thank you for giving me an amazing sister-in-law. Thank you for goving me a sister that I never had. Thank you for being Momma/Daddy's son. Muhd Izwan Bin Ashari, thank you for everything. I love you, brother. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home